The Netgear AC1200 WiFi router enhances to speed of the existing network. It allows the users to enjoy high-speed internet, safe and secure internet connection. Also, the external antennas provide better and improved Wi-Fi coverage for larger homes and workplaces.
Because of the dual-band WiFi technology, wireless interference gets avoided and provides high speed and reliable connection. Furthermore, this technology offers ultimate connectivity for the updated and latest dual-band devices such as iPads and iPhones.
Along with its advanced features, the user can also easily setup Netgear AC1200 WiFi router via the Netgear Nighthawk App. Therefore, through this app, the user can accomplish the router installation and setup procedure effortlessly and straightforwardly. Once the Netgear 1200AC setup procedure gets complete, the user can pause the internet on their device and quickly run a quick internet speed test and much more through the Nighthawk app’s intuitive dashboard.
Common Netgear AC1200 Setup issues
While performing the setup procedure, the user encounters several issues. Therefore, below we have discussed the common issues which the user experience, so the common issues includes:
- Configuration CD Lost
- WiFi connection issues
- Forgot the default password of the WiFi router
- Unable to log-in to Netgear AC1200 router
- Fails to update the firmware
- Not able to find the range router network name
- The WiFi range router is not working properly
- Fails to perform WiFi router reset process
- Mywifiext.net not working properly
So, these all are some common issues that the user comes across during the Netgear AC1200 setup procedure. If any user encounters any of such problems, they all are suggested to take expert advice to resolve the issue.
Steps to Setup Netgear AC1200 WiFi router
Follow the steps stated below to easily install the Netgear AC1200 WiFi router with the Installation Assistant’s help.
- Ensure that the router is in working condition.
- Now carefully plug it into the power outlet and then turn it “ON.”
- After this, turn “ON” the system or the Laptop. Then from there, open the WiFi manager and connect to the router’s network.
- After that, open a web browser.
- Then navigate to mywifiext.net web page.
- Now for login, enter the credentials such as username and the password.
- Once done, then the Netgear Installation Assistant will appear on the screen.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts to perform the Netgear AC1200 setup procedure.
After performing these steps, the users are suggested to unplug the Netgear WiFi router and place it in a new location inside the home.