The portal that facilitates the management of managing your router, Routerlogin.com is easy to access. Read the procedure for this below.
Free Support for Extender Setup Call TOLL FREE
When you have to start the process of logging in at Routerlogin.com, your first step is to get access to the site. There are two methods for this, we list them below. You can use any of the following methods for this.
Method 1 – Typing the URL
- Confirm that the device you choose is connected to the network of your Wifi router.
- Launch the web browser in your device.
- Find the address bar in the browser window and there, type “routerlogin.com”.
- Press enter and give your browser a few seconds to load the pages.
- As a result, you will be taken to the official site for login.
- You will now see the home page of this site.
- If the site does not load follow Method 2.
Method 2 – Using the IP Address
- For this process, you need to find the IP address of your router device.
- An IP Address is basically the digital location of your device. This term comprises of a 4 figure digital address. Along with that, it includes periods or decimals between each number.
- Look for the IP address of your device in the user manual that was provided in the start-up kit of your router device.
- Once you have found the IP Address, go back to the browser window of your device.
- In your web browser go to the address bar.
- There, insert the IP Address of your device to launch the official site Routerlogin.com.
- Hold on fo a few seconds and you will be taken to the official site, Routerlogin.com.
The above two methods will now take you to the home page of www.routerlogin.net. Now you have to either login to your account.
# For New User
- If you have never logged in before, then you have to create an account.
- For this, click the “Sign Up” option.
- You have to find the default credentials that are available somewhere on your router device.
- Your account is created, for further use, it is advised that you must change your user credentials from the default ones.
# For Existing User
- If you have logged in before, you have to click the “Sign In” icon
- Now, you are prompted to enter your User Credentials in the respected fields.
- Enter your User Credential here.
- In case you have forgotten the password use the methods that we have described below to retrieve your password.
Thus this concludes the process of access your account at Routerlogin.com. These steps can come super handy when you have to log-in to your Netgear Router.
You can also seek the help of our experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
Methods you can use to retrieve the password
You can face a general issue in the process of login at Routerlogin.com. This issue is not remembering your password. For this, you can opt for the following methods.
- You can begin with trying the default user credential as there can be a possibility that you have never changed them before.
- As default values, use ‘admin’ as username and ‘password’ as the key code. You can verify this by looking at the bottom of your router.
- If your signing in is enabled through this then you have never changed your username and password.
- But due to security reasons, it is beneficial to change and create your own username and password.
- This time when you log in, do not forget to change your Id and password in order to ensure security.
Once you have tried to log in with the ID password that you last remember, if you still are not able to log in you can try password recovery. For that follow the steps given below.
- On the window of Routerlogin.com that is prompting for Login, press the cancel tab.
- In case you have opted for the password recovery earlier, a new window will prompt on your screen. This window in the Password Recovery window.
- You now have to enter the serial number of your Netgear product. A serial number is a special numeric series that is allocated to every Netgear Router Device.
- The underside surface of your router is the place where you will find the Serial Number.
- After that, the last step is to answer a few security questions that were earlier selected by you only.
- If you all question corrected your password will appear on your screen.
If the password recovery option was not enabled by you before or the “Password Recovery” window was unable to prompt on your screen. Then you have the option to Factory Reset your router. However, if choose this method your device will completely be reset and all your previous settings will be gone. You need to configure your device from the very beginning.
- Make sure that your router device is on.
- Locate the Reset button on your device. You can try looking at the rear of the device to find this button.
- This reset button is usually located on the inner panel of the device. In order to open this reset button, insert a pin inside this hole and hold on for a few seconds.
- This concludes the factory reset of your Router device. Now you need to set up your device from the very beginning.