To manage the Netgear products and to customize their settings as per your preference, you must have a Netgear account. Hence, create an account and perform the Netgear login process for enhancing your user experience.
Free Support for Extender Setup Call TOLL FREE
About Netgear and Its Products
Netgear is a multinational computer networking company that produces a versatile range of Networking products for both home and business users. Routers, cables, modem, extended, switches, etc. you will get everything under one roof. Along with these, you can get gaming routers and digital canvas. All these products help in making your life smarter and much easier. Netgear also offers its users with various apps, such as Nighthawk, Orbi, Meural, and Netgear insight. These applications work best in making the word simpler and allow the user to perform multiple functions using their mobile devices.
Step-by-step Guide for Netgear Login
- For performing the Netgear login process, you first have to access an internet browser on your computer system. You are provided with multiple browsers. Access any one of your preferred browsers. You need to click the icon of the browser which is located either on the desktop or on the system tray.
- Now, you need to proceed to the Netgear login window by entering “my.netgear.com”. You have to enter this URL in the address bar of your web browser. Once you are done with entering, press the Enter key.
- After you reach the Netgear login window, you are required to provide the credentials that are associated with your Netgear account. Username and password are the details that you need to enter. Carefully enter the valid credentials keeping in mind that they are case-sensitive. At last, click the “Sign In” button. By clicking the tab, you will get redirected to your account.
Note: In case you are a mobile user and want to perform the Netgear Login procedure, then you can download and install the Nighthawk application on your device. After installing, you can create and access your Netgear account.
You can also seek the help of our experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
How to Register Your Netgear Product?
Once you are done with creating and accessing your account, you can register your Netgear product. Netgear provides separate procedures for both systems and mobile users. Go along the below-given instructions to register your product successfully.
- First and foremost, you have to access your Netgear account by providing the connected login credentials.
- Once you reach your Netgear account, you are required to locate and click the “Register a Product” link. You will find this option on the left-hand panel of your account.
- For successful registration, you are required to provide the following details.
- * Serial Number: All the Netgear products come with a 13 digit serial number that works as its identity. You can find this number at the bottom of your Netgear device. Carefully enter the serial number from the product label.
- * Date of Purchase: Provide the date on which you have purchased the Netgear device. Carefully make the date, month, and year selection from the drop-down menu.
- After providing all the required details about your Netgear product, click the “Register” tab. This will successfully register your product through the web.
- Firstly, download and install the Nighthawk application on your mobile device.
- After that, you are required to connect your mobile with the Netgear router.
- Once you’re done with establishing the connection, you need to sign in to your Netgear router account. Enter the default credentials and sign in.
- From the dashboard of the application, you need to click the “Menu” icon. This option is located on the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Further, click the “Settings” option followed by “Router Settings”.
- Then, hit the “Register Product” option to proceed further with the Netgear registration process.
- A popup box, regarding your product registration, will now display on your screen.
- Now, Netgear will ask you to sign in to your MyNetgear account. After signing in, your product will get registered successfully.