Your Netgear products ensure that you always stay one step ahead with the best network connectivity. Read the process of RouterLogin Netgear using your various devices.
Free Problem Diagnostics Chat Support
24*7 Chat Support from our Online Technicians
Chat with Us!!
Free Support for Extender Setup Call TOLL FREE +1-844-583-2073
Using your mobile for RouterLogin Netgear
With your mobile, you can easily do the RouterLogin Netgear in the following manner. For this, you need to follow this process.
- You have to open your “Google Playstore” or “Apple App Store” as per your device.
- Now, locate the search bar of this app, and type “Nighthawk”.
- Nighthawk is the app that serves as an easy and secure way to manage your router settings.
- In the window that has a detailed description of the app, you will find an “Install” button. You have to click on this icon to start the download and installation of the app.
- After the installation is complete, you can now use your app.
- In case you are using an Orbi router you have to use the Orbi app. This app must be in your device as it is a mandate to install this app at the time of the setup of an Orbi Router device.
- As soon as you will open the app, you are asked to log in to your Netgear Account.
- If you an existing user of a Netgear Account, then you can log in to your account. Otherwise, you can create a new account.
- In case you do not have a Netgear account click on the “Create an Account” icon. And provide the required details in the respective fields.
- The user having a Netgear account has to tap on the “Log In” button. As a result, they are prompted to enter their username and password. This way they can log in to your account easily.
As per the latest version of the Nighthawk app you can connect to your router in the following two methods.
- The first option that you have is to connect to your device manually. For a manual connection, you need to opt for the “Connect Manually” option. Now the instructions appearing on your screen will prompt you to reboot your router device. After the reboot process is complete you will see a list that has all available and active networks appear on your screen. Click on the SSID of your router. You are now asked to provide the password for your router. You will now be connected to your router.
- The other way to do this process is via the “Enable Camera and Scan” option. For this, the app will scan the bar code that is assigned to your router. After you select the option, the camera on your device will open. Next, you have to point the camera at the QR Code in order to scan it. You will find this QR code either at the back or the bottom of your Netgear product. And you are connected to your router.
Once you have done either of the methods successfully, this step and the whole process is over. You can now easily use your device and manage your product easily.
You can also seek the help of our experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
Using your Laptop or PC for RouterLogin Netgear
Alternatively, you can do the RouterLogin Netgear process through a web browser. For that, you can follow the procedure written below.
The first step in the process is to reach the official site of Netgear that supports the Router Login. This is generally done by two methods.
Method 1 – via entering the URL
- To start with the process you need a PC or a laptop.
- Now in any of this device, open your Web browser.
- In the address bar of the browser window, you will have to type, “Routerlogin.com”. Then, click enter.
- As a result, you will reach the home page of this site.
- Here, find the “Sign In” button and click on it.
- Lastly, enter your User Credentials in the respected fields when prompted.
Method 2 – Using the IP Address
- After opening the web browser on your device. Go to the address bar of your browser window.
- After that, enter the IP address of your router in the URL bar or the address bar of the browser.
- This will directly take you to the Routerlogin.com.
- Your IP address consists of a 4 – figure digital address having periods or decimals between each number.
- The IP address is the location of the local network of your router.
- The instruction booklet that came along your router, has this IP address in it.
- In case, you don’t find it search for it using your PC as well.
The above two methods will now take you to the home page of the official site.
- You need to locate the “Sign In” button here and click on it. Otherwise, if you are a new user, then click “Sign Up” and follow the instructions.
- As a result, you have to enter your User Credentials in the respective fields.
This can conclude the Router Login via the Web Browser process