Make sure that your Extender device is updated after you manage your account through your Mywifiext.net Login. Know about the process in this piece.
Free Problem Diagnostics Chat Support
24*7 Chat Support from our Online Technicians
Chat with Us!!
Free Support for Extender Setup Call TOLL FREE +1-844-583-2073
In order to start with managing your WiFi Extender, you need to create an account on Mywifiext.net. In case you haven’t created an account at the time of setup of your router you can do it now. Follow the below-given steps, that can assist you to create your account easily.
- Take up any of your devices and ensure that it is connected to your Extender’s network.
- After that, you need to open a web browser and in the address bar type, “mywifiext.net”.
- Now, on the home page of this site, you have to locate the “SignUp” icon and click on it.
- As soon as you do that, an online form will prompt on your screen. In this form, you are required to enter all your basic details. Now press the “submit” icon.
- With this, the signup process is complete.
- You now have the option to modify the settings available here as per your convenience. These settings are basically related to your WAN setup, Operating settings, Wireless settings, and USB settings.
With this, your account creation process is complete, for your Netgear Account on mywifiext.net. In the future, whenever you have to access your extender settings, you just have to Log in to your account.
Steps for Mywifiext.net Login
For an easily accessible Mywifiext.net Login, you can follow the following steps.
- Switch on your computer or laptop and connect it to your extender’s network. (Generally, you must maintain two different usernames and passwords for your router and extender).
- Now you have to open a web browser and type “mywifiext.net” into the address field of your web browser.
- On the other hand, the IP address of your Wi-Fi Extender can also come handy in such a case.
- The Internet Protocol or IP address is a unique series of values that are separated by periods. You can find the IP Address of your extender in the Instruction Booklet.
- When you press the enter key, and you now reach the home page of the site.
- Find the “Sign In” icon here and a login page will be displayed.
- This page requires your user credentials or the admin username or password, enter them.
- There might be a chance that you have forgotten your username or password. You can opt for either “Password Recovery” or “Factory Reset” your device. (Read about them in detail below).
- When you enter your Username and password correctly you are ready to use your Mywifiext.net Login.
- Here you can modify your settings and personalize your extender appearance.
However, forgetting your username and password details is quite common. If you too, have forgotten you need not worry, you can use these alternative methods.
You can also seek the help of our experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
Alternative methods of Mywifiext.net Login
There is a lot of things that we have to memorize in our routine life. It is quite common to forget passwords, especially when you don’t have to use them daily. Without a valid username and password, the log-in process can not be done. But there are two easy ways by which you can still log into your Wi-Fi Extender.
To use this method, you have to enable it in the past. In case you remember doing it, then follow these steps.
* Press the cancel tab, on the window that facilitates Mywifiext.net Login.
* For the user who has opted for password recovery earlier, a window that initiates the Mywifiext.net Password Recovery will appear.
* You need to provide the serial number of your Wi-Fi Extender. The underside surface of your router is the place where you can locate the Serial Number.
* To complete your password recovery you have to answer a few security questions. After answering the questions correctly, you gain access to your password.
Enabling password recovery is very important for all your essential log-ins. But in case, you forgot to enable it here you still have one last option. This option is to Factory Reset on your device. This method completely erases all data on your device. By following these steps you can Factory Reset your device.
* Carrying out a factory reset is quite easy. Just ensure that your router is on.
* The next step is to locate the Reset Button on your device. Try looking at the rear of the device that is where the reset button generally is.
* The reset button is generally inverted on the inner panel of the device, insert a pin inside this hole and press for a good long 7 seconds or more.
* The factory reset of your Wi-Fi Extender is complete. This also removes all your earlier settings. Start the process of setting up your device from the very beginning.
* Use the default username and password for Mywifiext.net Login now.
Your Wi-Fi Extender is now ready to use.